Yogyakarta Village & Temple Cycling Tour
Cycling tours are favored by tourists. Getting around the village of the Sojiwan Temple or Plaosan Temple through the Prambanan,and sewu Temple is the most popular.
Walk around the village accompanied by English-speaking local guides through rice fields, farms and local people. Cycling tours are carried out far from the city and there are still many locals who are active in rice fields, and pristine nature. In addition to farming in the fields, residents make various traditional foods and crafts.
Traditional foods they still make include tempeh, tofu, crackers and brown sugar. Cycling tours can be done by all ages, children, teenagers and adults.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
This is one amazing experience, cycling after doing Village tour. We will look terraces rice field, meet the local people and village around the Sojiwan temple, pass the bamboo bridges.
The tour will visit Sojiwan Temple, Plaosan Temple through the Prambanan,and sewu Temple, Banyunibo Cliff and Banyunibo Temple.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will you pick up from any in Yogyakarta city hotel
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.