Yogyakarta Silvercrafting Short Course
This activity is interesting and authentic because this is done by local artisan (silversmith) that becomes their daily job. Further more, you do it at their work space with authentic condition. All the process done by hand and finally bring home your work.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
You will practice making a silvercraft (usually a ring) taught by local artisan with authentic tools. It takes around 2 hours until your work has finished. You may directly wear and also bring it home.
Departure Point :Jl. Masjid Besar No.905, Sayangan, Purbayan, Kec. Kotagede, Bantul, Daerah Istimewa Yogyakarta 55173, Indonesia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.