Yogyakarta Prambanan Temple
We arrange exclusively for couples or small private groups up to 6 persons, this allows you to enjoy much more of our fantastic country, explore thoroughly our landscape, history, art, culture, nature and beauty.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Parking Fees
- Entrance ticket for all object tourism
- Tax and service
What's excluded :
- Accomodation /Hotel
- Meal Lunch / Dinner
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Prambanan Temples, Jl. Raya Temulawak, Prambanan 55514 Indonesia
ake a trip to the Hindu temple of Prambanan, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the major tourist attractions of Indonesia. It is the largest Hindu temple in the country built by the Sanjaya Dynasty. Marvel at its tall, pointed architecture, typical of Hindu temples.
As you explore further, you will see 224 temples in the complex, of which the three main temples are the Brahma Temple, Vishnu Temple and the 47- metre high Shiva Temple. The temple boasts of a wealth of sculptures - keep an eye out for sculptures of the Ramayana epic on an inner wall! Your Javanese excursion will truly be a time to remember.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up in Yogyakarta areaAirports
- Adisutjipto Airport, Indonesia
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.