Yogyakarta: Borobudur Sunrise, Merapi Volcano & Prambanan Private Day Trip
Start your day trip in Yogyakarta by witnessing wonderful sunrise at Borobudur Temple. Afterwards, explore the majestic Merapi volcano by Jeep and finish with the most beautiful Prambanan temple.
per adult from
What's included :
- Borobudur Sunrise entrance ticket
- Prambanan entrance ticket
- Jeep Rental at Merapi Volcano
- Pick up & drop off service
- Parking fees
What's excluded :
- Food or Drink
- Local guide at Borobudur Temple
- Local guide at Prambanan Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yogyakarta, Yogyakarta, Yogyakarta Region, Java
Get picked up from your hotel and journey to the Borobudur Temple in time to experience an unforgettable sunrise. Nestled in the heart of the lush Kedu Plain, take a moment to soak in the majesty of the surrounding volcanic mountains. You can choose to hire a local guide to learn about the history and legend behind the Borobudur Temple.
Continue your journey with an adventurous 4WD jeep ride to Mount Merapi, regarded as one of the most active volcanoes in Indonesia and in the world.
Finish the tour with a visit to most beautiful Hindu temple Prambanan. Built in the tenth century, this is the largest temple compound dedicated to Shiva in Indonesia. See the three temples decorated with reliefs illustrating the epic of the Ramayana, dedicated to the three great Hindu divinities (Shiva, Vishnu and Brahma) and three temples dedicated to the animals who serve them.
Duration: 10 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from your hotel in Yogyakarta or Borobudur area.
Departure Time :3:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.