Yogyakarta Borobudur Prambanan Tour
1. We are originally as local people, knowing enough about Yogyakarta area and its surrounds, having experiences in serving tourists.
2. Our tour program is flexible, conditional, negotiable, and adapting your wants and needs.
3. We use an English or French Speaking Driver also as a Tour Guide. It could economize your tour expenses. At least, you could still take a local guide if it is needed.
4. During the tour, we give a chance to you for knowing, touching, and feeling local lives for getting some experiences.
5. We could introduce some places or sites non touristic if you want to something different.
6. The proposed price is negotiable depended on the tour program and others. Even with a price minimum, we promise to serve you maximum.
7. We will keep you in our minds and hearts. We serve you sincerely, friendly, and happily because Your Satisfaction Is Our Happiness.....
per adult from
3 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Landing and facility fees
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking Fees
- Airport/Departure Tax
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Borobudur Temple
- Entry/Admission - Merapi Volcano
- Entry/Admission - Prambanan Temples
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Borobudur Temple, Taman Wisata Candi Borobudur, Borobudur, Magelang 56553 Indonesia
Visit to Borobudur Temple, as The Biggest Buddhist Temple in the World. You will explore the temple, enjoying the panorama, and learning Buddha's life philosophy. Hiring a local guide in Borobudur temple is also possible if you need more detail explanations.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Pawon Luwak, Candi Pawon St, Borobudur, Magelang Indonesia
Visit to Luwak Coffee or Civet Coffee or Mongoose Coffee, as a Javanese local coffee which is famous in the world. You will get the detail explanations about story and history, enjoying a cup of coffee, and seeing the animal.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Merapi Volcano, Suroteleng Selo Kabupaten Boyolali, 55133 Indonesia
Visit to Merapi Volcano Tour by Jeep Car, exploring the volcano as the most active volcano in Indonesia, and enjoying the panorama. Visiting a museum, a bunker, an Alien stone, and Mbah Marijan's house which are effected by the last big eruption of the Merapi Volcano in 2010. You will get some explanations about story of Merapi volcano's eruption by the driver as a local person in Merapi volcano. You can also explore the river in Merapi volcano by Jeep car.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Prambanan Temples, Jl. Raya Temulawak, Prambanan 55514 Indonesia
Visit to Prambanan Temple, as The Most Beautiful Hindu Temple in the World. You will explore the temple, enjoying the panorama, and waiting for the sunset in Prambanan temple. Hiring a local guide in Prambanan temple is also possible if you need more detail explanations.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from any hotel, airport, train station, and other places in Yogyakarta and surrounding area.1. If you want to do Merapi Volcano Tour after visiting Borobudur Temple, we will start at 06.30 - 07.00 a.m.2. If you want to visit Borobudur Temple and Prambanan Temple only (without Merapi Volcano Tour), we will start at 08.00 a.m.It is the normal schedule, we can adjust the schedule depending on the location of your hotel and the traffic conditions. Normally, we will finish the tour after enjoying the sunset in Prambanan Temple. Airports
- Adisutjipto Airport, Indonesia
- Adi Sumarmo Airport, Solo Indonesia
- Ahmad Yani Airport, Semarang Indonesia
- Pelabuhan Tanjung Emas Semarang, pelabuhan tanjung emas, Tj. Mas, Kec. Semarang Utara, Kota Semarang, Jawa Tengah 50174, Indonesia
- Pelabuhan TANJUNG PERAK, Unnamed Road, Perak Utara, Kec. Pabean Cantian, Kota SBY, Jawa Timur 60165, Indonesia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/19/2019 - 11/4/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.