Yerevan - Garni - Geghard - Tsaghkadzor - Yerevan
Armenia is a country of incomparable beauty, with fresh air and breathtaking views!
We invite you to see the magical country with your own eyes and enjoy the wonderful nature!
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Guide's Service
- Car Service
What's excluded :
- Breakfast/ Lunch/ Dinner
- Entrance Tickets
- Entry/Admission - Garni Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Garni Temple, Geghard Monastery Road H3, Garni Armenia
The Temple of Garni is the only standing Greco-Roman colonnaded building in Armenia and the former Soviet Union. An Ionic pagan temple located in the village of Garni, Armenia, it is the best-known structure and symbol of pre-Christian Armenia. According to some scholars it was not a temple but a tomb and thus survived the universal destruction of pagan structures. It collapsed in a 1679 earthquake. Renewed interest in the 19th century led to excavations at the site in early and mid-20th century, and its eventual reconstruction between 1969 and 1975, using the anastylosis method. It is one of the main tourist attractions in Armenia and the central shrine of Armenian neopaganism.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Monastery of Geghard, Near Goght Village, Geghard Armenia
While the main chapel was built in 1215, the monastery complex was founded in the 4th century by Gregory the Illuminator at the site of a sacred spring inside a cave. The monastery had thus been originally named Ayrivank, meaning "the Monastery of the Cave". The name commonly used for the monastery today, Geghard, or more fully Geghardavank meaning "the Monastery of the Spear", originates from the spear which had wounded Jesus at the Crucifixion, allegedly brought to Armenia by Apostle Jude, called here Thaddeus, and stored amongst many other relics. Now it is displayed in the Echmiadzin treasury.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tsakhkadzor, Tsakhkadzor, Kotayk Province
The best option to get away from the summer heat and to ski in winter is Tsaghkadzor which is only 56km away from Yerevan.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will meet the guests with the sign “Concierge Travel Armenia”
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.