Yerevan - Echmiadzin - Zvartnots - Sardarapat - Yerevan
Armenia is a country of incomparable beauty, with fresh air and breathtaking views!
We invite you to see the magical country with your own eyes and enjoy the wonderful nature!
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Guide's Service
- Car Service
What's excluded :
- Breakfast/ Lunch/ Dinner
- Entrance Tickets
- Entry/Admission - Zvartnots Temple
- Entry/Admission - Sardarapat Memorial
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Echmiadzin Monastery Complex, Vagharshapat 1101 Armenia
Armenia is the first nation which has adopted Christianity as the state religion, thus we will have religious tour in the place where the only son of God descended and where Saint Gregory the Illuminator had built Echmiadzin Cathedral.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Zvartnots Temple, Yerevan-Vagharshapat Highway Near the Echmiadzin Monastery Complex, Vagharshapat 1101 Armenia
Zvatnots Temple is located 5 km from Echmiadzin is one of the brightest landmarkst of medieval Armenian architecture –the magnificent Zvartnots Temple constructed in the 7-th century. Unfortunately, like the majority of other ancient Armenian temples, Zvartnots has survived only in ruins since it was completely destroyed by powerful earthquake in the 10 th century. But even the ruins of this temple give us the idea of its rare and majestic beauty.
Duration: 1 minute
Stop At: Sardarapat Memorial, Araks Armenia
Museum was built in 1978, in the place of heroic battle of Sardarapat in May of 1918; due to Armenian soldiers’ bitter struggle the brilliant victory was won. After October Revolution Turks, taking the advantage Russian Army’s leaving home, broke ceasefire of Yerznka and intended to realize capture program of not only Western, but also Eastern Armenia. But in 22-26th of May Turkish Army surrendered. Everyone took part in the battle: elderlies, women, and even children.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will meet the guests with the sign “Concierge Travel Armenia”
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.