Yerevan – Khor Virap – Noravank – Birds-Cave – Yerevan
We invite you to have a breathtaking experience visiting amazing places like Khor Virap, Noravank and enjoy the beauty of the views!
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Car Service
- Guide's Service
What's excluded :
- Lunch/ Dinner
- Entrance Tickets
- Degustation/ Tasting
- Entry/Admission - Khor Virap
- Entry/Admission - Noravank Monastery
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Khor Virap, Highway 11 - Near the village of Pokr Vedi Artashat, Lusarat 0612 Armenia
King Artashes I, founder of the Artashesid dynasty, established his Armenian capital at Artashat (also known as Artaxtisata) around 180 BC. It is believed that Hannibal, the Carthaginian General who was persecuted by Rome, was also instrumental in establishing Artashat. Artashat remained the capital of the dynasty till the reign of King Khosrov III (330–339) when it was moved to Dvin. Subsequently, Artashat was destroyed by the Persian King Shapur II. Artashat is close to the hillock of Khor Virap. Until its chapel was built, Khor Virap was used as royal prison.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Noravank Monastery, NoravankMonastery Road Amaghu Valley, Areni 3604 Armenia
Noravank was founded in 1205 by Bishop Hovhannes, a former abbot of Vahanavank near the present-day city of Kapan in Syunik. The monastic complex includes the church of S. Karapet, S. Grigor chapel with a vaulted hall, and the church of S. Astvatsatsin (Holy Mother of God). Ruins of various civil buildings and khachkars are found both inside and outside of the compound walls. Noravank was the residence of the Orbelian princes. The architect Siranes and the miniature painter and sculptor Momik worked here in the latter part of the thirteenth and early fourteenth century.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will meet the guests with the sign 'Concierge Travel Armenia'
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.