Yellow Water Cruise - Kakadu
The Indigenous owned Yellow Water Cruises takes you on a discovery tour through the world famous Yellow Water Billabong. Operating year round, sunrise to sunset, the cruise winds its way through distinct ecosystems of Yellow Water Billabong and tributaries of the South Alligator River.
per adult from
90 to 120 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Cruise (either 1.5 or 2-Hours in duration depending on option selected)
- Local guide
- Live commentary on board
- Entry/Admission - Yellow Water Cruises
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks (unless booking 6:45am cruise)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yellow Water Cruises, Kakadu National Park, Northern Territory Australia
Cruise Kakadu's most famous wetland and see the billabong come alive. Located at the end of the Jim Jim Creek, Yellow Water is part of the South Alligator River system. This river system is unique as it is included in its entirity within a UNESCO World Heritage listed National Park.
Cruise along with a knowledgeable guide who will provide commentary about the area and the various species of animals that call this waterway home.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Kakadu National Park, Kakadu National Park, Top End, Northern Territory
Kakadu National Park is a must do with amazing scenery and wildlife within. Get your camera out for the beautiful colours of this vast land as you cruise along the river.
Departure Point :Yellow Water (Ngurrungurrudjba), Kakadu Hwy, Kakadu NT 0886, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Please ensure you are present at Cooinda Lodge 20 minutes prior to cruise departure time. Boats leave promptly and guests who arrive late for transfers may not be accommodated.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Cruises are always subject to availability and environmental conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Guests in wheelchairs may need to transfer from the wheelchair into the boat.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.