(Year Of Return)One Day Tour To Cape Coast, Elmina Castle, Kakum National Park
Take a day trip by private car from Accra to Cape Coast to visit the main attractions: Elmina Castle, Kakum National Park and Cape Coast Castle.
If you only have few days in Accra and want to make a quick trip to Cape Coast, Elmina and back you are at the right place. We arrange special trip to the coast and back in Accra with very comfortable transportation and flexible timing. We make sure our clients’ needs are met and they see both the Cape coast and Elmina castles as well as the Kakum national park within a day. If you have more days then there a lot to explore. Our tours are very flexible, you can tell us what you want to do or see and we will have a tailored made tour for you.
• Elmina Castle
• Cape Coast Castle
• Kakum National Park
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance Fees
- Walking Tour
- Entry/Admission - Cape Coast Castle
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cape Coast Castle, Cape Coast Ghana
At 6:00am your tour guide will pick you up from your location in Accra.
The road trip takes from 3-4h depending on traffic.
Our first stop will be at Kakum National Park, home to forest elephants, bongo antelopes and primates like the Diana monkey. The Canopy Walkway, suspended 30 meters above the ground, provides treetop views of the forest
Next stop will be at the Elmina Castle. Here you will witness History, something that humanity should never face again. It is the oldest European building in existence in the south of the Sahara.
Lunch at Cape Coast
The last stop will be Cape Coast Castle. Cape Coast Castle is one of about forty "slave castles", or large commercial forts, built on the Gold Coast of West Africa by European traders. It was originally built by the Swedes for trade in timber and gold, but later used in the trans-Atlantic slave trade.
Around 6:00pm will be time to make our way back to Accra, which again will take us 3-4h depending on traffic.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Accra.
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Please enter your pickup location in the Tour Specifics upon check out.
- No high heels
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Your guide will maintain a distance with you throughout the tour. All COVID-19 protocols will be observe, your safety is our priority.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.