Yaxha Private Day Tour with transportation
Private day tour of Yaxha National Park with round-trip transportation from the airport or hotels near Tikal & Flores. You will learn about Mayan and Guatemalan history and culture, archaeology, and the region's flora and fauna.
What sets our tours apart from others is our dedication and love for our work and our empathetic approach towards guests. We strive to ensure that our tours exceed your expectations in every way, but especially in terms of experience and value.
Tikal VIP Tours is aptly named for the importance of our clients—we strive to provide a VIP experience for everyone and hope that your time in Guatemala will be an experience of a lifetime. Because of his passion for guiding, Elmer Alvarado has become one of the “Most Recommended” guides certified by the Guatemalan Tourism Institute (INGUAT) since 2011.
“I am living my dream,” says guide and founder, Elmer Omar Alvarado. “If you do what you love, you will never work a day in your life and you will always be happy.”
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Tour guide
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Yaxha
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yaxha, National Park, Peten Guatemala
Yaxha is an archaeological site close to Tikal. It is also a place where you can enjoy nature and water since it’s located between two lakes that can be seen from the top of several temples. Yaxha is located in the Mayan Biosphere Reserve, which is the second biggest jungle in the Americas.
To get to Yaxha it’s about a one-hour and forty-five-minute drive. We will be driving along a bumpy dirt road for 11 km to get to the park. The tour will last about 3 hours since the site is small, but its beauty is unique. We are flexible with your time in the sites.
7:30 a.m. – We will meet you and pick you up at your hotel or the airport.
9:15 a.m. – Arrive at Yaxha National Park and begin the tour.
12:15 p.m. – Tour ends and we’ll eat lunch at a local restaurant
12:45 p.m. – After lunch, we’ll return to your hotel.
2:00 p.m. – Arrive back at your hotel to get ready for the pool.
ADMISSIONS & TICKETS
You don’t need to purchase a ticket in advance; they sell them at the park. You will need to bring local cash to pay them (Q.80 (11 USD) per person). Kids under 5 years old are free.
Only cash in the local currency is accepted for entrance tickets (no debit or credit cards).
There is no ATM in Yaxha, so please withdraw enough cash in Flores or Santa Elena.
We are flexible with your time.
THINGS TO BRING
Water and water bottle
Hiking or tennis shoes
English/Spanish tour guide
We can take photographs of you or your group
Round-trip transportation with A/C from your hotel
Park entrance tickets
Airport, Flores, Tikal - Yaxha - Airport, Flores, Tikal
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We Pick up all our Guest from Any hotel in Flores Island, Tikal Hotels, El Remate, Santa Elena, San Benito, San Andrés and San Miguel peninsula. Airports
- Santa Elena Airport, Flores Guatemala
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/31/2019 - 10/21/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:30 AM - 02:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.