Yaxcopoil Hacienda & Uxmal Plus Cenote from Merida
Enjoy a unique experience by visiting Yaxcopoil Hacienda, one of the most important rustic henequen Hacienda in the region for its size and great magnificence, Uxmal, the most important Mayan City of the Puuc area and the refreshing Cenote Peba. This tour includes hotel pickup, shared round trip, bilingual guide and lunch.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Local English -and Spanish- speaking guide
- Fees and entrance tickets
- Entry/Admission - Hacienda Yaxcopoil
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica Uxmal
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hacienda Yaxcopoil, Mexico 261 Km 220, Yaxcopoil 97391 Mexico
We will start the tour in Yaxcopoil, a Henequen hacienda with important architectural value with a majestic main house with spacious living rooms surrounded by green gardens. Discover the history and the legends that surround this mystical hacienda.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica Uxmal, Carretera Federal No. 261, Uxmal 97899 Mexico
After the hacienda we will go to Uxmal, a Mayan complex of fifteen groups of buildings, highlighting the Pyramid of the Fortuneteller, the Quadrangle of the Nuns and the Governor's Palace, we will provide a guided tour and free time. We will head to the Cananah restaurant where we will offer a tasty a la carte menu. The last stop will be at the Cenote Peba a mysterious and magical freshwater sinkhole for a swim. After the Cenote we will board the vehicle back to Merida.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Calle 79 518, Centro, 97000 Mérida, Yuc., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in the Downtown areaReconfirm your pick up time 24 hrs in advance the starting time.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.