Yangshuo Old Town and Li River Cruise from Guilin
Li river-boat cruise is the best way to appreciate beauties of the mountains and waters in Guilin. You will enjoy a 4-4.5 hour river-boat tour on Li river as well as enjoy a lunch on the cruise. In addition, you will visit interesting Yangshuo the West Street in the afternoon.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Boat lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Gratuities to driver and guide (recommended)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Li River, East of Guangxi Zhuang China
In the morning, you will be picked up by your English-speaking guide and air-conditioned coach from the lobby of your centrally located Guilin hotel and be transferred to Mopanshan Pier for your cruise. The pickup time is around 7:30AM.
You will enjoy the unique mountains, peaceful green fields, farms and villages with water buffalo, and cows wandering around on both sides of the river banks. Your cruise-boat is air-conditioned with lunch for you to enjoy.
In the afternoon you will have a chance to visit Yangshuo old town. With a history of more than 1,400 years, West Street is the oldest street in Yangshuo. You will have personal time to explore the old town's lovely attractions.
After the tour you will be transferred back to your Guilin hotel. You will arrive in the downtown at around 18:30.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Free pick-up & drop-off service is only provided in downtown area. The tour operator will contact you one night in advance to inform you the pick-up details.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passport name and number is required at time of booking for all participants
- Full name of traveler and hotel reservation/confirmation code are required
- Dress code is smart casual
- Your guide will contact you through hotel or leave a paper message at the front desk the evening before your tour in Guilin
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.