Yangon Group Street Food & Walking Tour
What is the better way to explore the local culture than enjoy the authentic cuisine and sharing the meals with the native on one of the most bustling of the city? With this tour, you will be familiarized with the boulevards of Yangon with grand buildings from the colonial time. Next, passing through the Shwe Bon Thar road and browsing through all the shops and vendors selling a wide range of products. Then, we continue to China Town to indulge in even more shopping spree and enjoy the food on the road of this busy town.
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - a tea or refresh drink, a beer at the end of tour
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Drinks not mentioned
- Dinner - Food not mentioned
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Not mentioned in Inclusions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Myanmar Port Authority, 2-20,Pansodan Road, Yangon, Myanmar, Yangon (Rangoon) Myanmar
Start from the starting point to the Myanmar Port Authority building while passing some of the iconic buildings such as Yangon Region Court, Inland Water Transportation buildings.
Stop At: Yangon Chinatown, West of the Sule Pagoda, Yangon (Rangoon) Myanmar
Make a short shopping trip with a wide range of vendor and enjoy the street food at this diverse street.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Emmanuel Baptist Church, Maha Bandula Park St, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :19th Street, 19th St, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.