Yangon Cosmopolitan City Walking Tour
This is a real must-see tour if you only have a little time to explore our enormous and dynamic Yangon. Discover the most vibrant part of Yangon in less than three hours with a number of colonial heritage buildings, houses of worships which make Yangon renowned as cosmopolitan city.
Find out the ways of lives with a series of neighborhood from Little India to China Town, the highlights of Yangon history from 17th century and the lively local market together with our friendly and professional local guide. One of the fun and entertaining facts about this tour is you can ask anything about Myanmar during the tea talk at local tea shop.
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - refreshment within tour at local tea shop
- All Fees and Taxes
- English Speaking Local Guide
- Entrance Ticket to Sule Pagoda
- Entry/Admission - Sule Pagoda
What's excluded :
- donation or personal expense
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sule Pagoda, Maha Bandoola Rd, Yangon (Rangoon) Myanmar
Choose either morning or afternoon walk from Mahabandoola Park and stroll in the park first. Next, head to the city’s historic landmarks, walking through High Court (1905) noted for its British Queen Anne Style, Immanuel Baptist Church by American Missionary Adoniram Judson, AYA Bank and the most importantly City Hall, a specimen of former Myanmar architectural design.
Cross the road and visit octagonal shape Sule Pagoda located in the heart of downtown and passes through Sunni Jameh Mosque and The Central Fire Station (1912) formerly known as the Rangoon Municipality Central Fire Station. Journey along the main streets of wet market, a-hundred-year old indoor market, food stalls and tea houses to explore the vibrant local products, street food and local life will definitely catch your attention.
Walk inside the largest Kali Hindu Temple, the beautiful French designed Catholic Church, the largest Shia Mosque built in 1918 as well as the only Synagogue and the last remaining Jewish House in downtown. A refreshment section of tea or coffee with local delicacy at tea shop will be served during the break and later visit Burmah Oil Company (BOC) and the last stop at formerly Fytche Square building and return to our original destination.
Morning Walk 08:30 am – 11:30 am
Evening Walk 02:30 pm – 05:30 pm
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Bandoola Park Bus Terminus, Maha Bandula Road, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Minimum of 4 pax per booking is required
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.