Yangon City Trishaw Tour
This tour will give not only the new experience of taking a trishaw around the city center, it will also give you the chance to explore the many colonial-style buildings. You'll also get some local experiences like crossing the Yangon river with the ferry, which people from the suburban area take to work in the city.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- The tour will start in front of the City Hall. The Trishaw will take you along the Pansoedan Street and stop in front of the former High Court buildings, where your tour guide will explain to you the history of those colonial buildings; then you can walk a short distance to see the street book stalls.
You'll come back and take the trishaw again and stop near Strand Road for a photo spot with some colonial buildings. Then the tour continues to Nanthida Jetty. From the jetty, you will take a small local boat to cross the Yangon river. You will see many small local boats crossing the river to transport the people from suburban area. After arriving to the Dala ferry port, the suburban area of Yangon, you'll get to walk around the ferry port area and then take big ferry to come back city side.
On the ferry, you will see people from the suburban area taking the ferry for their daily day of work, as well as food sellers, which is the major transportation for them. Then you will continue your tour on the trishaw along the strand road and Bo Aung Kyaw Street, where you can find many huge colonial buildings, as well as the Church and former Ministry Buildings Compound.
Afterwards, you'll reach the end point of the tour in front of City Hall.
Departure Point :Sule Pagoda, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.