Yangon City Private Tour
Riding the Yangon circular train to discover the suburban lifestyle of Myanmar’s People. Shopping and walking along Scott Market, you can see all of Myanmar’s traditional arts & crafts. Exploring one of the most iconic Shwedagon Pagoda and refreshing at Kandawgyi Lake. The unique tour with professional service to get unforgettable beautiful travel memories.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- snow towels
- experienced professional English Speaking Tour Guide
- Entry/Admission - Shwedagon Pagoda
- Entry/Admission - Yangon Central Railway Station
- Entry/Admission - The Secretariat
- Entry/Admission - Kandawgyi Park
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Coffee and/or Tea
- personal expenses
- travel insurance
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Shwedagon Pagoda, Yangon (Rangoon) Myanmar
Shwedagon Pagoda, one of Myanmar’s most sacred places. The most significant religious monument, on the hill of Singuttara. It is customary to orbit clockwise direction around the pagoda platform. You’ll learn about a great number of Buddhist devotees pray wishes and offer flowers, candles, streamers and pour water on the image of Buddha as rituals.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Bogyoke Aung San Market, Bo Gyoke Rd, Pabedan 11141 Myanmar
Bogyoke Aung San Market(Scott Market) - a shopping market with more than 2000 shops selling all kinds of products like lacquerware, gems, Myanmar traditional arts & crafts and souvenirs, clothes, art galleries, antique.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Yangon Central Railway Station, Kun Chan Rd, Yangon (Rangoon) 11222 Myanmar
Take the circular train about 35min to Kyimyindine Station, exploring the authentic experience of local people’s daily lifestyle.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: The Secretariat, No. 300 Thein Phyu Road Middle Block, Yangon (Rangoon) 11161 Myanmar
One of the most tourist attractions colonial style on impressive Building, the Secretariat Yangon. Our guide will explain the history of Victorian architecture behind the close door.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kandawgyi Park, Yangon (Rangoon) Myanmar
Go to walk around Kandawgyi Park, a good view of the Shwedagon Pagoda and the Karaweik Palace floating on the Kandawgyi Lake.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.