Yangon Catholic Tour
• Visit the scintillating golden Shwedagon Pagoda, the landmark of Yangon
• Explore the highest number of colonial era buildings in South East Asia
• Explore the most famous Catholic Churches in Myanmar to chance to see Saint Mary Church, The Holy Trinity Cathedral Church, St. Francis Xavier Catholic Church and Sacred Heart Catholic Church
per adult from
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- 02 Nights of Hotel accommodation based on twin/ double sharing
- Private transportation
- English Speaking Guide Service
- All Entrance and zone fees where applied
- Drinking water bottles and tissues Free flow on coach
- Government tax & Service charges
What's excluded :
- Myanmar Visa
- International Flight In / Out
- Personal expense
- Full board Meal as mentioned
- Tips and gratuities
- Other services not indicated in “INCLUSION’’
Day 1: City Hall, High court, Independence monument,Shwedagon
Pass By: Yangon City Hall, Mahabandoola Road, Yangon (Rangoon) Myanmar
You can see the City Hall,Sule Pagoda, Independent monument, High Court building which is the colonial building in Myanmar,
Pass By: Shwedagon Pagoda, Yangon (Rangoon) Myanmar
You can learn from Myanmar culture and visit the most famous pagoda in Myanmar as well as existing heart of the Myanmar
Stop At: The Independence Monument, Maha Bandula Park, Yangon, Yangon (Rangoon) Myanmar
Visiting Independence monument will impress you and make you feel special with unique architecture.This 46 meter high tower in Maha Bandula park,the signature of Yangon was built for freedom of the nation in 1968 .
Duration: 20 minutes
Accommodation included: Diamond Crown Hotel
Day 2: National race village,St. Francis Xavier Catholic Church,Sacred Heart Catholic Church,Kyait Maw Wun Pagoda,Many Church..
Pass By: National Races Village, Yandar Rd Thanlyin Bridge, Let Thamar Qr, Thakayta Tsp, Yangon (Rangoon) Myanmar
National race village and you can learn about the different ethnic groups in Myanmar and their cultures. You can see buildings with significant symbols denoting various national races residing in the country.
Pass By: Thilawa Port, Yangon Region, Myanmar (Burma)
Thanlyin is noted for its Deep Sea Port Projects in Thilawa
Pass By: St.Francis Xavier Catholic Church, Yangon - Pyay Rd, ပြည်, Myanmar (Burma)
St. Francis Xavier Catholic Church which is started in the year 1914, with a compound measuring 5 acres.
Pass By: SACRED HEART Catholic Church, Thanlyin-Kyauktan Road, Myanmar (Burma)
Sacred Heart Catholic Church which was started by the French Fathers in 1880, but the Church was built only in 1930.
Pass By: Kyaik Hmaw Wun Ye Lai Pagoda, Yangon (Rangoon) Myanmar
The pagoda was built with many Buddha's relics inside.
Two things are noticed, the water level never rises to cover the pagoda, and there will always be enough room for everyone who come to visit the pagoda (meaning, even the pagoda has small room for visitors somehow it is always balanced out between those who is coming & leaving).
Pass By: St.Mary Cathedral, Archbishop's House, 289 Thein Phyu Rd, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
Saint Mary Church, the largest Catholic Church in Myanmar which was designed by Dutch architect, completed in 1899. The interior of the Cathedral is richly decorated with some outstanding examples of featured exquisite stained glass windows.
Pass By: Holy Trinity Cathedral, 446 Bogyoke Aung San Road, Yangon (Rangoon) Myanmar
The Holy Trinity Cathedral, the main Anglican Church in the downtown Yangon and the cathedral has historically strong connections with the British military regiments who were in occupation during the period of the British Empire.
Accommodation included: Diamond Crown Hotel (3 Star Hotel) Yangon
Departure Point :Yangon International Airport, Yangon Airport Rd, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Mingaladon Airport, Yangon (Rangoon) Myanmar
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.