Yangmingshan National Park and Hot-Spring Half-Day Tour from Taipei
The city of Taipei is surrounded by mountains with a river stretches across the city, where nature is just outside the door.
Yangmingshan National Park is located in the north part of Taipei. Only about a 30-min drive from the city’s center, it provides a place to escape bustling city life and enjoy a peace of mind.
In this tour, you will learn how these volcanic landforms in the park are created, and enjoy a relaxing hot spring bath.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional tour guide
- Admission fee and entrance ticket included in the itinerary
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (Taipei City downtown only)
- Hot spring bath
- Entry/Admission - Shamao Mountain
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yangmingshan National Park, Jhuzihhu Rd, Beitou District, Beitou, Taipei 112 Taiwan
Meet with your tour guide and driver in the afternoon,then take a 30-40 min ride to the nearest national park in Taiwan.
Yangmingshan National Park was established in the year of 1985 as the third of the nine national parks. The whole area is composed of an assemblage of volcanic landforms, such as crater lake, fumaroles, lava plateau and more.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Flower Clock, Yangmingshan, Beitou, Taipei Taiwan
The first stop is the iconic Flower Clock, also the centerpiece of the park. Within a short walk along the trails, you can reach the pavilions, pond and creek. The flowers changes from season to season; during Flower Festival, thousands of visitors come here to capture the blossom of spring flowers.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Siaoyoukeng Recreation Area, No. 69, Zhuzihu Rd., Beitou Dist., Beitou, Taipei Taiwan
Next, you will visit Xiaoyoukeng Recreation Area (literally means “Little Oil Pit”), is a post-volcanic geological landscape area and famed for the volcanic fumaroles, where you can feel the sulfur steam being emitted from cracks.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Lengshuikeng Hot Springs, Shilin District, Taipei City, Taiwan 111
After Xiaoyoukeng, you will visit Lengshuikeng Recreation Area (literally means “Cold Water Pit”), was a barrier lake created by the lava from Mt. Qigu. The current appearance of the landform is actually the bottom of the lake; however, it got its name because of the lower water temperature of hot springs in this area.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Shamao Mountain, Beitou Dist. Mt. Shamao, Beitou, Taipei Taiwan
Here you will enjoy a nature hot spring bath that helps you release the muscle tense.
Your tour ends with return transport to your Taipei hotel in the late afternoon.
Duration: 50 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from hotels in Taipei City Center. If the hotel lobby is located on an upper level, please meet the tour guide on the ground level of the hotel building. Exact pick-up time will be provided by local operator upon confirmation.
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 15 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please be advised - Hot spring bathing is commonly done in the nude and separate by male/female sides.
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with knee problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Free masks are only available for those guests who do not have their own.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.