Yalumba Signature Tour
Yalumba The Signature tour is a journey into the history, symbolism and provenance of one of Australia’s most iconic wines. This in-depth experience begins at the historic Yalumba Wine Room where your host will provide an introduction to the story of Yalumba The Signature Cabernet Sauvignon & Shiraz and an explanation of the sentiment it holds for the people of Yalumba. Guests are escorted to the Signature Vineyard at Lights Pass, home to the Shiraz and Cabernet Sauvignon grapes grown for The Signature. Enjoy spectacular views over the Barossa Valley while experiencing a tasting amongst the vines.
Upon returning to Yalumba, your experience continues with a private tasting of a yet to be released, current release & a Museum Release of The Signature before a tour through the Hill-Smith family’s private museum cellar.
Round off a captivating morning with lunch prepared by a local chef, paired with Yalumba’s Rare and Fine collection in one of Yalumba’s iconic dining spaces.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine Tasting
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yalumba, 40 Eden Valley Rd, Angaston, South Australia 5353 Australia
Yalumba is Australia's oldest family owned winery, founded by Samuel Smith in 1849 on this very spot in Angaston.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :40 Eden Valley Rd, Angaston SA 5353, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.