Yala Village Life Exploration tour by tuk-tuk from Hambantota Habour
Explore the rural villages of Yala by tuk-tuk from Tissamaharama. Tour begins by exploring the bat nest area and will proceed to see most scenic lakes in the area. After visiting the lakes, you will be taken into see the pottery making where pots are made by villagers. After that you will be taken to a village house to see the life style of rural villagers. There you will be able to taste traditional foods made by the villagers. Experiencing the village life in Yala with “The MICE Team” will be and remarkable experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Tissa Wewa
What's excluded :
- Expenses of personal nature
- Gratuities (recommended)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tissa Wewa, Tissamaharama Sri Lanka
Based in the tissa wewa area this tour visits Bat nest area, pottery making, village houses & life style of villagers, food tasting session by the tuk-tuk.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from most centrally located hotels in Tissamaharama, Yala & Hambantota HabourPorts
- Hambantota International Port
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.