Yala Safari Tour 2 nights 3 days
Yala is the second biggest national park in Sri Lanka combines with a strict nature reserve as its' buffer zone. Total area is 1300 sq km in size consisting of light forest, scrubs, grasslands, tanks & lagoons. 2 blocks been open to the public for jeep safaris.
To spotting Leopards, Yala is world renowned. This endemic species density is very high and chance of seen them are recorded at the highest level than any other parks in the world.
Wild Elephants in Yala park are roaming with small herds from 3 to 6 elephants and the male elephants always roaming along and some are bit aggressive making the joy of the Safari.
Sloth bear is unique species that endemic to Sri Lanka, this shy animal is uplifting the name of Yala national park around the world.
Other animals are many more wild animals roaming in Yala national park, such as Wild Buffalo, Big herds of Deer, Wild boars, Crocodiles, Lizards, Reptiles, Snakes, Mongoose, Raptors, Waders, Peacock & many more bird species and mammals.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Professional Guide service
- 3 star Hotel on BB basis
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea - Any type of beverages except mentioned in the includes
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any tips during your stay
8:00 am - Pic up from Airport, Hotel in Colombo or any hotel in west coast south of Colombo
Drive to Yala by express way
On the way 2 stops for refreshment (7 hours drive without break time/ with break time nearly 9 hours)
Arrive in Yala in the afternoon around 5:00 pm
Check in Hotel for overnight,
4:30 am leave hotel, for Jeep Safari at Yala National Park
Breakfast packets take with us
Return to hotel
Evening walk for Birding - Overnight stay Hotel.
After breakfast drive to Colombo, Visit World Heritage Dutch Fort at Galle, have lunch in a restaurant in Fort.
After continue to drive and enjoy boat ride in Madu River (Boat ride 1 hour)
After visit a turtle hatchery in Kosgoda.
On completion continue to drive to Colombo.
(Approximately around 8:00 pm arrive in Colombo)
• Yala National Park, Yala National Park
• Galle, Galle, Galle District, Southern Province
• Kosgoda Turtle Care, Kosgoda Sri Lanka
• Madu River, Nilwala River Safari, Bridge View, Custom Road, Balapitiya , Sri Lanka 941906362 Call And Contact, Balapitiya 80550 Sri Lanka
Departure Point :Galle Face Hotel, 3, 2 ගාලු පාර, කොළඹ 00300, Sri Lanka
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Bandaranaike International Airport, Canada Friendship Rd, කටුනායක 11450, Sri Lanka
- Colombo Harbour, Colombo, Sri Lanka
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/31/2020 - 11/2/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.