Yala National Park Safari from Udawalawe
(SKU: LK60260100) This safari takes you on a wonderful wildlife experience in Yala National Park, the second largest national park in Sri Lanka. Get a chance to see the elusive Sri Lankan Leopard. Drive past grazing wild elephants.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick and drop off,
- Transport throughout the tour with an air-conditioned vehicle,
- Service of an English-Speaking Chauffeur,
- 1 Jeep Safari in Yala National Park,
- All Taxes & Service Charges.
- Entry/Admission - Yala National Park
What's excluded :
- Food and Drinks,
- Expenses of Personal Nature.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yala National Park Sri Lanka
You will be starting your tour from Udawalawa at 12:00 pm. Your chauffeur will be picking you up from your hotel and driving you to Yala. You will reach the Yala by 1:30 pm, proceed to Yala National Park where you will meet your safari jeep to go on a lovely jeep safari.
This amazing three-hour Safari offers the opportunity to visit Yala National Park, the second largest in the island based on the Southeastern coast of Sri Lanka. Get a chance to see the famous Sri Lankan leopards, indigenous wild water buffalo, Sri Lankan Sloth Bear and large herds of Sri Lankan Elephants. The park is also home to many other species of mammals, birds, reptiles, amphibians, fish, and invertebrates.
After the safari, you will return to your vehicle and you’ll get back to the hotel by 8:00 pm, completing your tour.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Udawalawa, Sri Lanka
Traveler pickup is offered
Your hotel in Udawalawa
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.