Yala National Park Safari from Hambantota Port
(SKU: LK81IQ0200) This safari takes you on a wonderful wildlife experience in Yala National Park, the second-largest national park in Sri Lanka. Get a chance to see the elusive Sri Lankan Leopard. Drive past grazing wild elephants. Glue your eyes to your binoculars to identify the hundreds of aquatic birds that nest at the reserve. Feel that rhythm of nature in the movements and colors of the wildlife you get to see.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Port pick and drop off.
- Service of an English-speaking safari driver (also your tracker).
- 3-hour jeep safari in Yala national park.
- Entrance tickets to the Yala national park.
- Water bottle (per-person).
- Entry/Admission - Yala National Park
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks.
- Gratuities (optional).
- Expenses of personal nature.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yala National Park Sri Lanka
The safari will take you on a short game drive through the wilds of Yala. With a variety of natural habitation types and their rich ecology, you will not lack wonders to feast your eyes upon. From elephants to leopards, and from crocodiles to sea birds, you will be able to immerse yourself in experiencing the sensations of raw nature with all the proper safety measures.
You will be travelling in a rough terrain (4WD) game vehicle. The safari takes serious consideration of your safety and therefore, with regards to the wild elephants and other larger wildlife, and while the vehicle may stop at intervals, it is strongly advised that you do not descend from your jeep for safety purposes (especially when coming upon lone elephants, which may get aggressive when disturbed). You are also asked to follow the advice of your safari guide at all times during the safari.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Hambantota Port Main Entrance Road, Hambantota Port Main Entrance Rd, Hambantota, Sri Lanka
Traveler pickup is offered
We Pick you up from Hambantota PortPorts
- Hambantota Port View, Hambantota, Sri Lanka
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.