Yala National Park Safari from Galle
(SKU: LK60041000) Enjoy the unspoiled beauty outdoors in the tropical wilderness and witness the awe-inspiring moments of wildlife and magnificent nature with a Yala safari ride.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick and drop off,
- Transport throughout the tour with an air-conditioned vehicle,
- 1 Liter of Bottled Mineral Water Per Person,
- All Taxes & Service Charges.
- Safari Jeep with the service of an English speaking driver (Also your tracker).
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees to Yala National Park.
- Expenses of Personal Nature.
- Entry/Admission - Yala National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yala National Park Sri Lanka
You will be starting your tour from Galle at 09:00 am. Your chauffeur will be picking you up from your hotel and driving you to Yala. Thereafter proceed to Yala National Park by 02:00 pm where you will meet your safari jeep to go on a lovely jeep safari.
Enjoy a three-hour safari which would give you a chance to explore the amazing Yala National Park, the second largest in the island based off
the Southeastern coast of Sri Lanka. Get a chance to see the famous Sri Lankan leopards, indigenous wild water buffalo, Sri Lankan Sloth Bear and large herds of Sri Lankan Elephants. The park is also home to many other species of mammals, birds, reptiles, amphibians, fish, and invertebrates.
After the safari, you will return to your vehicle and you’ll get back to the hotel by 09.00 pm, completing your tour.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.