Yala National Park Safari from Dikwella
(SKU: LK60270500) Experience an adventure in Yala National Park, located in the southeast of Sri Lanka. Ride in a soft-top jeep and view the natural wonder of the park with the roof open. Watch the sky bloom at dawn or fade to dusk, depending on your preference, and search for wild animals. Hotel pick-up and drop off is included during this full-day, morning, or evening adventure.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick and drop off,
- Transport throughout the tour with an air-conditioned vehicle,
- Service of an English-Speaking Chauffeur Guide,
- 1-Half Day Jeep Safari in Yala National Park,
- 1 Liter of Bottled Mineral Water Per Person,
- All Taxes & Service Charges.
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Yala National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yala National Park Sri Lanka
You will be starting your tour from Dickwella at 11:30 am. Your chauffeur will be picking you up from your hotel and driving you to Udawalawe. You will reach the Yala by 1:30 pm and have lunch at a local restaurant. (at your own cost)
Thereafter proceed to Yala National Park by 02:30 pm where you will meet your safari jeep to go on a lovely jeep safari.
Enjoy a three-hour safari which would give you a chance to explore the amazing Yala National Park, the second largest in the island based off the Southeastern coast of Sri Lanka. Get a chance to see the famous Sri Lankan leopards, indigenous wild water buffalo, Sri Lankan Sloth Bear and large herds of Sri Lankan Elephants. The park is also home to many other species of mammals, birds, reptiles, amphibians, fish, and invertebrates.
After the safari, you will return to your vehicle and you’ll get back to the hotel by 08:00 pm, completing your tour.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up you from your hotel in Dikwella area
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.