Yala National Park Safari
coliombo to we continue our journey to Tissa. During a visit Yala National Park, it is not unusual to see whole herds of adults and young elephants – feeding or bathing and playing in the water! In addition to this main attraction, the park is home to many Water Buffalos, Water Monitors, Lizards, Sambar Deers, Monkeys and the occasional Leopards, as well as being an exciting location for Bird enthusiasts. A 4WD open-top safari is the only way to see all the wonders that this protected reserve has to offer and our experienced and knowledgeable nature safari tour guides will make this an unforgettable experience. On this particular trip, you have the chance to watch the Galle city fort and some various Buddhist monuments and temples in galle area.
And then after you are directed towards meetiyagoda moonstone gem mine factoryto get a close look at that one also and, then after back to your hotel.
per adult from
9 to 12 hours
What's included :
What's excluded :
- all entrance fee
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Galle Fort Lighthouse, Rampart Street Galle Fort, Galle 80000 Sri Lanka
you can see galle fort on theway
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All Colombo area hotels and ports
Departure Time :3:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.