Yala National Park Private Safari from Mirissa
Yala National Park is a huge area of forest, grassland and lagoons bordering the Indian Ocean, in southeast Sri Lanka. It’s home to wildlife such as leopards, elephants and crocodiles, as well as hundreds of bird species.
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick and drop off from Mirissa.
- Transport throughout the tour with an air-conditioned vehicle.
- Service of an English-Speaking Chauffeur.
- 1 Jeep Safari in Yala National Park.
- Yala National Park Entrance Fees.
- All Taxes & Service Charges.
- Entry/Admission - Yala National Park
What's excluded :
- Expenses of Personal Nature.
- Food and Beverages.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yala National Park Sri Lanka
You will be starting your tour from Mirissa at 10:30 am. Your chauffeur will be picking you up from your hotel and driving you to Yala. You will reach the Yala by 1:30 pm and have lunch at a local restaurant. (at your own cost)
Thereafter proceed to Yala National Park by 02:30 pm where you will meet your safari jeep to go on a lovely jeep safari.
Yala National Park safari ride enjoy the unspoiled beauty outdoors in the tropical wilderness and witness the awe-inspiring moments of wildlife and magnificent nature.
Offering you a Bazaar of Opportunities to spot the diversity of wildlife, Yala National Park is a perfect getaway for a complete change of scenery from your daily lifestyle. Reputed as the national park with the highest concentration of leopards in Sri Lanka, these lazy yet ferocious predators are the main highlight of a Yala Safari.
Presenting you fierce leopards throughout the park saturated with thorny shrubs, tall trees, scenic lagoons and golden sand dunes. The months from January to July is the season in which one can catch the most leopard sightings.
Capture a glimpse of elusive leopards and watch the mud-bathing playful elephants.
Apart from the sights of majestic elephants and leopards, a Yala safari can bring you the astonishing sight of exclusive sloth bear, wild boar, water buffalo, spotted deer, sambar, and golden jackal.
In addition to the mammal population, Yala is a true haven for migratory and resident birds including graceful Peacocks, Flamingos, Pelicans, Spoonbills, Painted Storks, rare Black-necked Storks, Grey Herons, Purple Herons, Night Herons, Darters, Garganeys, Whimbrels, Pigeons, Flycatchers and more.
After the safari, you will return to your vehicle and you’ll get back to the hotel by 0900 pm, completing your tour.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Mirissa Beach, Mirissa, Sri Lanka
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from your Hotel in Mirissa
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.