Yala National Park Leopard Tracking Private Safari
Offering you a Bazaar of Opportunities to spot the diversity of wildlife, Yala National Park is a perfect getaway for a complete change of scenery from your daily lifestyle.Reputed as the national park with the highest concentration of leopards in Sri Lanka, these lazy yet ferocious predators are the main highlight of a Yala Safari.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 4WD Toyota Safari Jeep (Maximum of 6 Passengers per jeep).
- 1 Liter-water bottle per person.
- Entrance fees for Yala National Park.
- Service of an English speaking tracker.
- Free Pickup/Drop off from/to Tissamaharama and Yala Hotels.
What's excluded :
- Food and Drinks.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yala National Park, Yala National Park
Starting our Leopard safari tour from your hotel in Yala or Tissamaharama Area by 4.00 am - 4.30 am based on the location. Our driver will pick you and drive to ticketing office of Yala National Park to be a first vehicle of the day to enter the park.
After getting the entrance tickets, You will be wait near the park gate until open the park gate till 6.00 am.
First two hour is specially received for achieved your main perpose of seeing leopards.This is the best park in the country to see and photograph leopards,wild elephants as well as mammals such as Sloth Bears, Black-naped Hare, Spotted Deer, Sambar, Hanuman Langur, Toque Monkey, Stripe-necked and Ruddy Mongooses, Wild Boar, Golden Jackal. You can see the reptiles, Land and Water Monitor, Marsh Crocodile and many more birds.
After the memorable safari session by 11.00am, You leave the Yala National Park and will drive to your accommodation.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from your Hotel in Yala or Tissamaharama Area
Departure Time :4:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.