Yala National Park Jeep Safari
Touch base with some of your favorite animals; watch Leopards feed, laze and play in the open, and if you’re lucky you’ll see plenty of them as Yala is known to have the highest density of Leopards in the world. Listen to the elephants trumpet, monkeys chatter, sloth bear grunts and the melodious bird song from the verdant woods. Watch out! There’s plenty more to stop you on your tracks and let your heart pound faster.
A total of 32 species of mammals have been recorded. The threatened species are sloth bear (Melursus ursinus), Leopard (Panthera pardus) kotiya, elephant (Elephas maximus), water buffalo (Bubalus bubalis), Wild boar (Sus scrofa), spotted deer (Axis axis ceylonessis), sambar (Cervus unicolor) and golden jackal (Canis aureus).
As the area was formerly a farming region, there is plenty of open grassland which makes spotting elephants easy. There is also a plantation of teak beyond the southern boundary, below the dam, which was planted before the declaration of the park.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Return Transfer from Colombo Hotels
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Visit Kataragama Sacred Land
- Entry/Admission - Yala National Park
What's excluded :
- National Park Jeep Fee USD50
- Blow Hole USD10 perperson
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yala National Park Sri Lanka
Keep an eye out for leopards,elephants ,water buffalo, jackals, leopards and other animals from the comfort of a rugged 4x4 vehicle.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup from all Hotels in Colombo City AreaPickup time : 0300 hrs Distance of Travel perway : 5 - 6 hrs
Departure Time :3:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.