Yala half day safari
Yala is on of the most popular national park to see sri lankan leopards and Elephants, it's a home to hundreds types of mammals, birds and reptiles. It's the place to see the habits and routines of Wild Animals.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Cost of safari jeep
What's excluded :
- Breakfast - You can have breakfast before enter the national park, we stop at a good restaurant for the breakfast before entering
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yala National Park, Yala National Park
Yala National Park is the most visited and second largest national park in Sri Lanka, bordering the Indian Ocean. The park consists of five blocks, two of which are now open to the public, and also adjoining parks. The park covers 979 square kilometres (378 sq mi) and is located about 300 kilometres (190 mi) from Colombo.
Including Sri Lankan elephant, 44 species of mammals are resident in Yala National Park, and it has one of the highest leopard densities in the world. 25 individual leopards are estimated to roam in Block I. Not only mammals you can also see various types of birds , reptiles .
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotels within 40km from tangalle Ports
- Hambantota port
Departure Time :11:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.