Yacht Ride for 02 Hours AS Marine
Make your way to Dubai Marina Yacht Club for the arranged departure time, and meet with your private skipper on arrival. Then, climb aboard a gleaming, majestic 58-foot private yacht with a spacious sun deck and fly bridge seating area.
Relax in the comfortable indoor saloon, where you will also find cabins, a kitchen and washrooms. Feel free to bring any food and drinks (at your own expense) and put them in the fridge to enjoy during your cruise. Benefit from complimentary sodas, mineral water and ice.
Then, let your skipper take care of the navigation as you settle on deck and sail into the Persian Gulf. Soak up the panoramic views of the city's skyscrapers as you glide along the coast. Snap photos of the Palm Jumeirah, Burj Al-Arab and towering Atlantis The Palm Hotel. Opt for an evening cruise and admire the landmarks illuminated for the night.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup and drop-off to your hotel or selected location within Dubai
- 02 Hours Cruising
- Life jacket
- Unlimited soft drinks, water and ice
What's excluded :
- Food (you can bring your own)
- Alcohol (you can bring your own)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Dubai Marina Yacht Club, Street H, District 4, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Cruise the stunning waters of Dubai aboard a private chartered 48-foot yacht, and experience memorable views of iconic sights such as Dubai Marina, the Palm Jumeirah and the luxurious Burj Al-Arab. Sail along the coast of the Persian Gulf in style.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We Pick Up All Travelers From Dubai ItselfAirports
- Dubai Airport, Dubai United Arab Emirates
- Cruise Terminal 2, Port Rashid - Dubai, Dubai - Port Rashid - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.