Εxplore The Beaches Of Santorini
Either you are a first-time visitor to Santorini or your time is quite limited, you don’t need to worry about anything! Spend your time relaxing, enjoying stunning views and getting to know this magnificent island.This is a beach day tour revealing many secret places of the island. Our friendly, reliable and discreet chauffeur with extensive experience and knowledge of the island will be glad to provide you with anything you need. Take a wonderful journey with style, comfort and safety, skipping the hassle of driving in an unfamiliar place and enjoying a unique stress-free experience that you will cherish for a lifetime.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Local taxes
- Hotel/port/airport pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Driver /guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Monastery of Profitis Ilias, Epar. Od. Pirgou Kallistis 3 km from Pyrgo Thira, Moni Profitou Ilia, Moni Profitou Iliou 847 00 Greece
Visit to the monastery of Prophet Elias, up on the hilltop, is a must. There, visitors can marvel at the panoramic views of the island.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Heart of Santorini, Megalochori Greece
A secret old path leading to an isolated chapel on caldera.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Red Beach, Akrotiri Greece
Grab your camera and get ready - such landscapes are not to be found everywhere... While Santorini has several of the sort, Red Beach’s landscape is truly unique: Dark blue waters, with the mountain towering above them, crimson and black, combining a unique landscape. This interesting and special morphological character puts the Red Beach among the fascinating shores in the world.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Vlychada, Vlychada, Santorini, Cyclades, South Aegean
Theros, is an extraordinary private beach bar hidden between the sandcliffs.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Perissa, Perissa, Santorini, Cyclades, South Aegean
One of the biggest beaches in the Cyclades and the best in Santorini, it offers a great variety of restaurants, taverns, cafe, beach bars and water sports. An ideal destination for those who wish to combine relaxation, swimming and nice food. Time for recreation and lunch or swimming is included. Lunch is not included in the price (1½ hours )
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
pickup any area in the island
Departure Time :8/16/2020 - 10/20/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 03:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- The company has successfully participated in the Educational programme regarding the National Hygiene Protocols and regulations concerning tourism under the framework of preventive actions for the new Coronavirus and COVID19 disease. The educational programme was implemented by KEK GENNIMATAS LLL.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.