Xplor Park All-Inclusive Admission
Xplor is a unique underground world, located in the heart of the Riviera Maya that invites you to explore and rediscover your emotions and senses in nature. It is an impressive site ideal for a day surrounded by adventure and fun. Your all-inclusive ticket gives you access to the park and its four adventure activities in a total of 7 circuits. These are ziplines, amphibious vehicles, underground rafts and stalactite rivers. On top of this, you'll also get all the services necessary to enjoy a full day of unlimited thrills and comfort.
per adult from
What's included :
- Access to 2 river circuits to paddle on rafts
- Access to two circuits with 14 ziplines
- Amphibious vehicles use
- Lunch buffet and unlimited beverages (coffee, hot chocolate and multi flavor water. We do not offer alcoholic beverages)
- Locker for two
- Entry/Admission - Xplor Park
What's excluded :
- Souvenir (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Visit: Xplor Park, Carretera Chetumal, Puerto Juarez Km 282, 77710 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
Xplor Explore the dimensions of the adventure park and its natural beauty: Fly through the air and speed down ziplines ranging from 26 to 148 feet (8 to 45 meters) in height, then land in the crystal-clear waters of the cenotes where you can climb suspension bridges.
Drive an all-terrain amphibious vehicle through jungle trails and fascinating caves where you’ll marvel at the extraordinary rock formations. Paddle a raft through underwater caves and discover fascinating grottos. Swim along the river between stalactites and stalagmites in this spectacular underground world. Trained staff are on hand to ensure your safety at all times, and all equipment (including lifejacket and helmet) are included.
Your admission includes an all-you-can-eat buffet (go as many times as you wish during the day), unlimited fruit-flavored drinks and hot chocolate when you get out of both rivers.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Xplor Park, Carretera Chetumal, Puerto Juarez Km 282, 77710 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- As a preventive measure, before boarding the bus or accessing to the park, the temperature will be scanned through a digital remote device on every visitor, guest or staff member.
- The minimum age recommended is 5 years. Children aged 5 to 11 pay half the adult ticket (must show ID at the ticket office)
- Children over 55” m but under 12 years of age, must present identification to verify their age. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Bring insect repellent free of the following chemicals to be use in the Park: Benzophenone, Etilhexila, Homosalate, Octyl Methoxycinnamate, Octyl Ssalicylate, Octinoxate, Oxybenzone, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane
- Bring cash for incredible souvenirs purchasing.
- The park operates in all weather conditions, Please wear comfortable clothes and watershoes. It is recommended to bring a change of clothes.
- Zipline requirements: Minimum height/weight is 4.5 feet (137 cm) or 88 lbs (40 kg); the maximum weight is 300 lbs (136 kg); maximum waist width is 51 inches (130 cm) and leg width 27 inches (68 cm)
- You can get to the park by using the local transportation system "Colectivo" or by taxi.
- It is not possible to make the change of date the same day of your visit
- In the event of having symptoms such as cough, sore throat, runny nose, and/or red eyes and a temperature exceeding 100.4 F (38 C), our staff reserves the right to refuse to board our transportation or to enter our facilities.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- In case your temperature exceeds the 100.4º F (38º C), or if there were symptoms such as cough, throat sore, runny nose, and/or red eyes, the Park's staff reserves the right to allow boarding or accessing to our facilities.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.