Xiao Long Bao & Beef Noodles Cooking Class (incl. Traditional Market Visit)
You’ve all heard that “Xiao Long Bao” is a must try in Taiwan and have possibly fallen in love with the taste already, now imagine you’ll be able to make it yourself! Our Taiwanese Xiao Long Bao & Noodles Class will show you the secrets to the juicy Soup Dumplings and the rich flavors of the Braised Beef Noodle Soup, as well as how to craft that blend of the Bubble Milk Tea you’ve become addicted to.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local taxes
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- You’ve all heard that “Xiao Long Bao” is a must try in Taiwan and have possibly fallen in love with the taste already, now imagine you’ll be able to make it yourself! Our Taiwanese Xiao Long Bao & Noodles Class will show you the secrets to the juicy Soup Dumplings and the rich flavors of the Braised Beef Noodle Soup, as well as how to craft that blend of the Bubble Milk Tea you’ve become addicted to.
This enjoyable and rewarding feast is CookInn Taiwan’s most popular experience. During the 3 1/2 hour class, you’ll be guided through the historic traditional Changchun market to be fully immerse in the local vibe and meet the vendors who offer locally grown, seasonal goods.
Once we return to the cozy CookInn classroom, the cooking fun begins! Be prepared to learn the 3 signature dishes: Xiao Long Bao, Braised Beef Noodle Soup, and Bubble Milk Tea from the instructor, teaching you to make the tender skin of the soup dumplings from scratch and showing you how to shake up a perfect Bubble Milk Tea.
• Seasonal Greens - 涼拌小菜
• Xiao Long Bao (Soup Dumplings) - 小籠包
• Braised Beef Noodle Soup - 紅燒牛肉麵
• Bubble Milk Tea - 珍珠奶茶
Departure Point :CookInn Taiwan 旅人料理教室 - 客製化料理活動｜廚房租借｜企業團建, 10491, Taiwan, Taipei City, Zhongshan District, Section 3, Nanjing East Road, 210號8樓
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This class is suitable for ages 12 and above, those under this age may accompany free of charge.
- If you have any food allergies, please let us know in advance.
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.