Xi'an Walking Tour: City Wall, Shuyuanmen Street, and Muslim Quarter
On this guided private tour, you will walk through ancient Xi'an city wall, visit interesting shops, stroll along cultural Shuyuanmen Street, and explore Muslim Quarter. Your guide is a local insider who will help you experience local lifestyle and sights of Xi'an's at your own pace.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel meet and greet by guide
- English-speaking tour guide
- Public transportation (bus/subway)
- Entrance ticket fees
- Entry/Admission - Xi'an City Wall (Chengqiang)
- Entry/Admission - Muslim Quarter
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Xi'an City Wall (Chengqiang), Zhongxin District, Xi'an 710001 China
Your local guide will meet you at the lobby of your hotel at 9 am and escort you to take public transportation for the first attraction of your day: Xi’an Ancient City Wall.
Upon arrival, stroll around the South Gate and then climb up to the top of city wall where you have an option to rent a bike and cycle at your own expense.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Shuyuanmen Pedestrian Street, Shu Yuan Men Bu Xing Jie, Zhong Lou Shang Quan, Beilin Qu, Xian Shi, Shaanxi Sheng, China
Next continue your walking tour to Shuyuanmen Street, a cultural street factually restored in the architecture style of Ming and Qing dynasties. By rambling down the street, you will be able to experience the true life of people in Xi'an.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Muslim Quarter, West of Bell Drum Towers Square , Beilin District, Xi'an 710000 China
Afterwards, take a break for lunch which is at your own expense but your tour guide will gladly offer ideas and suggestions. After lunch break, stroll along the Square of Bell and Drum Towers. The Bell Tower is a landmark of Xi'an city center opposite of the Drum Tower. At dawn, the bell will be stricken while the drum at subset to indicate the end of the day. Today, the towers are outstanding examples of the ancient architecture.
Your final destination of the day is the Muslim Quarter. The Muslim Quarter is the hub of the Muslim community in Xi'an City. There are about ten mosques in this area. Among which, the Great Mosque in Huajue Lane is the most famous and popular. It is one of the oldest, largest, and well-preserved Islamic mosques in China.
At the end of the tour, your private local guide will escort you back to your hotel in Xi'an by public transportation.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Meet from centrally located Xi'an hotels, Please provide detailed hotel information while booking.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.