Xi'an Terracotta Warriors Museum and Tang Dynasty Show Tour
Join this tour and visit the world-famous Terracotta Warriors and experience the Tang Dynasty Show that showcases the music and dance of China’s golden age.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local English-speaking guide
- Dumpling dinner
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses
- Entry/Admission - Tang Dynasty Show
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses, Qinling North Road, Lintong District, Xi'an 710600 China
Meet your guide at the lobby of your hotel in Xi'an city centre and be transferred to the Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum. On route, hear about this extraordinary clay army, believed to have been crafted around 210 BC, and accidentally unearthed by peasant farmers in 1974.
This UNESCO World Heritage Site has hundreds of clay warriors buried alongside China’s first emperor, Qin Shi Huang, to accompany him into the afterlife. When visiting the museum, your guide will show you the different facial features, expressions, and heights of the soldiers.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tang Dynasty Show, 75 North Chang'an Road, Xi'an 710065 China
After this, you will attend the Tang Dynasty Palace theater in central Xi’an, where firstly you will enjoy a sumptuous Chinese dumpling dinner. The dinner has almost 100 different types of steamed dumplings in all shapes and sizes, and all beautifully served at your table. Drinks are available at your own expense.
Afterward, take a seat in the auditorium to enjoy a Tang Dynasty show celebrating the stories, music, song, and dance of the Tang imperial era between 618 and 907 AD — considered to be China’s golden age. Watch cameos performed by actors in classical Chinese costume and hairstyles, and be entranced by singers and dancers performing historical pieces such as the exquisitely choreographed ribbon dance, all to traditional instruments and percussion music from a live orchestra.
With the show over, your tour then finishes with a drop-off at your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Meet your guide at the lobby of your hotel in Xi'an city centre.
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.