Xian Terracotta Warriors Museum and City Wall Group Tour
Spend full day to visit the Xi’an top attractions on a daily bus tour, discover the vivid life-size soldiers and horses as well as the ancient army of Qin Shi Huang’s empire, explore the most complete city wall in exist. Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle, excellent English-speaking tour guide, lunch in local restaurant, and entrance ticket fee are all included.
Check out the world-famous Terracotta Warriors Museum
Learn about Qin Dynasty history behind this world wonder
Explore the most complete military defensive city wall in exist
Gain a great overview and orientation of the ancient capital city
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking tour guide
- Lunch in local restaurant
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance ticket fees
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses
- Entry/Admission - Xi'an City Wall (Chengqiang)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses, Qinling North Road, Lintong District, Xi'an 710600 China
Your friendly local tour guide will pick you up from your Xi’an downtown hotel lobby between 8:00 am - 9:30 am (Varied based on hotel location, special traveling high season, and any Holidays), get in a comfortable coach to start the full day Xian trip.
Drive approx. 1 hour to the Qin Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum, visit the terracotta replication factory on the way and get to know how to re-made terracotta soldiers. Upon arrival, follow your guide to discover the eighth world wonder, Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum listed by UNESCO in 1987 as one of the world’s cultural heritages. It mainly consists of three pits; each pit is like an enduring mystery that remains hidden within its depth. No one knows the exact story behind those vivid figures but everyone has a story for them deep in mind by imagination.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Xi'an City Wall (Chengqiang), Zhongxin District, Xi'an 710001 China
Later enjoy lunch in a local restaurant, drive back to Xian downtown to continue the afternoon sightseeing of the ancient City Wall, which wins the fame as the most complete city wall existing in China and also one of the largest ancient military defensive systems in the world. Walking on the wall, you may see the modern Xian outside the wall and the old Xian inside. If you are daring, you may ride a bicycle (at your own expense) to quickly tour around it. Afterwards have a comfortable transfer back to your hotel to conclude the trip.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Bell Tower, Zhong Lou, Zhong Lou Shang Quan, Xian Shi, China
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from Xi’an downtown hotels within the 2nd ring road, please provide your hotel information while booking, meeting point will be advised if your hotel is not within the pickup area.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 11/4/2019 - 10/21/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 09:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfer is approximate and will depend on the traffic condition
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.