Xian Terracotta Warriors and City Wall Private Day Tour
This full-day private tour offers you an opportunity to visit the world-renowned Terracotta Warriors and the ancient City Wall. In addition, your friendly local guide will walk you around the Muslim street that is always bustling with authentic snacks and gifts. You will travel in a climate-controlled vehicle with an experienced local driver.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking tour guide service
- Private transfers in air-conditioned vehicle with licensed driver
- Chinese style lunch
- One bottle of mineral water per person
- Entrance tickets
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses
- Entry/Admission - Xi'an City Wall (Chengqiang)
What's excluded :
- Personal expense
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses, Qinling North Road, Lintong District, Xi'an 710600 China
In the morning, your driver and English-speaking tour guide will pick you up from the hotel lobby at 9am (or your preferred departure time). Start your tour with the world famous Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum, with a surprisingly high level in sculpture. It is located about 18 miles (30km) East of the Xi'an City and the original site was found by four local farmers while drilling a well in 1974. Now it has been turned into one of the most important attractions in Xi'an - Terracotta Army and Horse Museum. The museum includes Pit 1 the largest, Pit 2 and Pit 3 as well the exhibition hall of the bronze chariots and horses.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Xi'an City Wall (Chengqiang), Zhongxin District, Xi'an 710001 China
After a typical Chinese-styl lunch, continue to visit Xi'an Ancient City Wall, the most complete preserved and the largest existed city wall in China. It was originally built in the Ming Dynasty for military defense and now becomes an important tourist attraction in Xi'an. You will have an option to ride a bike on the top of city wall and enjoy the amazing view of the entire area inside the City Wall.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Muslim Quarter, West of Bell Drum Towers Square , Beilin District, Xi'an 710000 China
Afterwards, your guide and driver will transfer you to the Muslim Quarter, a charming area buzzing with various exotic food stalls, souvenir shops and diverse visitors. After the tour is concluded, we will take you back to your hotel in Xi'an. Your tour will finish around 5pm or 6pm according to your travel pace and traffic condition.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Bell Tower Hotel Xian, 110 Nan Da Jie, Zhong Lou Shang Quan, Beilin Qu, Xian Shi, Shaanxi Sheng, China
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is available for hotels within 2nd ring road of Xian city. If your hotel beyond the range, it would occur extra transfer fee accordingly.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You are asked with Green Health Code Only for travel in Xian
- Tour guide will contact you the evening before the tour date
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please leave a note when booking if you have any special requirement about the tour, such as diet.
- You will be contacted at least one day ahead of the travel day via email to advise the pickup info. The tour guide will also call you or leave you a message through your hotel room the night before tour about pickup time.
- Offered pickup/drop-off service is available for hotels within 2nd ring road of Xian city. If your hotel beyond the range, please expect it might occur additional transfer fee accordingly.
- You are suggested to wear comfortable shoes on tour day.
- Most travelers can participate
- Children under 2 are free to join
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.