Xi'an Railway Station Transfer Including Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum Visit
As soon as you arrive at Xi'an Railway Station, visit the famous Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum. Terracotta warriors and horses were discovered by local farmers in 1974. Life size terracotta figures of warriors and horses arranged in battle formations are the star features at the museum. Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant and stop by the Xi’an Arts and Crafts Factory. By the end of the tour, you will be transferred to your hotel in Xi’an downtown for your onward journey.
per adult from
What's included :
- One-way railway station transfer
- Local English-speaking guide
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses, Qinling North Road, Lintong District, Xi'an 710600 China
Meet your guide at Xian Railway Station or Xian North railway station and transfer to visit the Terracotta Army. You can choose to start your tour from 8:00 am to 13:00 pm.
Terracotta Warriors and Horses, which are one of the most significant archeological excavations of the 20th century. They were discovered by local farmers in 1974 and now it is one of the most visited museums in the world.
Life size terracotta figures of warriors and horses arranged in battle formations are the star features at the museum. They are replicas of what Qin Shi Huang’s imperial army would look like at that time, 210-209 BC. The army was built in order to protect the emperor in the afterlife. Today, there are still miles of land with unexcavated treasures.
Different pits have different figures – ranging from military personnel to musicians, acrobats, and strongmen. In the main and most impressive vault of the museum, you will see figures arranged in typical battle formation in 11 columns comprising officers, soldiers holding spears and swords, and others steering horse-drawn chariots, as if ready for one last battle. Don’t hesitate to explore the museum exhibits displaying artifacts and a film on the fascinating history of the mausoleum.
After enjoying a traditional Chinese cuisine lunch, we will go to a Xi’an Arts and Crafts Factory where you’ll see how the terracotta army statues were and are made, and have the opportunity to buy some for your family, friends, or yourself.
Then you will be transferred to your hotel in Xian downtown or Xian railway station or Xian north railway station.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Xi'an Railway Station, Xi An Zhan, Xincheng Qu, Xian Shi, Shaanxi Sheng, China
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Xi'an, Shaanxi, China
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 6 years
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.