Xian Private Tour: Terracotta Warriors with Qin Culture-Themed Cuisine
Visit the UNESCO World Heritage listed Terracotta Warriors accompanied by your private guides who will tell you more detailed about this heritage site . Enjoy your lunch at fancy Qin Dynasty culture-themed restaurant . If you like, you can wear Qin featured costume while serving lunch. Stroll around the top of the ancient Xi’an City Walls which was built 600 years ago and view this city in a different.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- An English-speaking guide
- Entrance tickets of Terracotta Warriors Museum and Xi'an City Wall
- Lunch - Your lunch will be served in a fancy Qin culture-themed restaurant with a set meal.
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses
- Entry/Admission - Xi'an City Wall (Chengqiang)
What's excluded :
- Personal Expense
- This tour is about 7 hrs. If you want to extend tour hours, please pay CNY200 for per extra hour.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses, Qinling North Road, Lintong District, Xi'an 710600 China
Meet your local private tour guide in the lobby of your hotel at your scheduled time and start your morning tour to the Terracotta Warriors Museum.
Uncovered in 1974 by peasants digging a well, the Terracotta warriors and Xian’s greatest and most important attraction. The first emperor of the Qin Dynasty, Qin Shi Huangdi, ordered the making of the warriors. During his reign, he undertook military programs to the far corners of the known world. The estimated 8,000 Terracotta soldiers are a testament to his power and megalomania. In the main and most impressive vault, the figures are arranged in typical battle formation in 11 columns comprised of officers, soldiers holding spears and swords and others steering horse-drawn chariots. Each figure is 5’10” tall and each head has been individually modeled with unique facial expressions.
Xian Art Ceramics and Lacquer Exhibition Centre – See smaller versions of the enigmatic Terracotta Warriors being created at the captivating Xian Art Ceramics and Lacquer Exhibition Centre; even purchase your own portable soldier.
After your visit to the Terracotta Army Museum, you will enjoy lunch at ‘Da Qin Xiao Yan’ a restaurant with showing you a special Qin culture theme, before returning to Xi’an city.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Xi'an City Wall (Chengqiang), Zhongxin District, Xi'an 710001 China
After lunch, you will be driven back to Xian downtown area and continue your visit to one of the following city attractions. We provide you the following five options from A to E. Please submit your choice when you book.
A. City Wall: Built over 600 years ago, the Xi’an city walls are the best preserved in the whole of China and a fine example of Ming Dynasty fortifications. The wall is rectangular with a total length of 14 kilometers with watchtowers, corner towers, gate towers and parapet walls. Besides strolling on the Wall, you can rent a bicycle riding on the ancient wall to make yourself a different experience. The pavement on the city wall is uneven, please keep yourself as safe as possible.
B.Xian Muslim Quarter & Great Mosque: A walk through this fascinating food street and visit the Great Mosque.Xian was the eastern end of the ancient Silk Road trading route and the Muslim community in the city started to grow from that ancient time.
C.Small Wild Goose Pagoda(close on Tuesday): The structure dates back more than 1,300 years to the Tang Dynasty and many Buddhist pilgrims from India brought sacred scriptures to the Pagoda and adjacent Temple for translation. It closes on Tuesday.
Admission of ascending tower is CNY35 per person at your own cost.
D.Big Wild Goose Pagoda: The Dayan Pagoda is also known as the Giant Wild Goose Pagoda and was the site where many figurines of the Buddha used to be stored. The original structure was built in the 7th Century at a height of 54 meters, but after damage and rebuilding the current Pagoda reaches 64 meters. The Dayan Pagoda is adjacent to a square that contains the largest fountain in Asia that can project water high into the air. Admission of ascending tower is CNY35 per person at your own cost.
E.Bell & Drum Tower: Bell Tower, known as Zhong Lou. This is the geographical centre of the ancient city and roads radiate out from here to all four gates of the city. The 36 metre high wooden tower was originally built in 1384, but was relocated in 1582 as the city grew to maintain it in the geographical center. From the Bell Tower you can walk a very short distance by a foot tunnel under the road to the Drum Tower or Gu Lou. Built just before the Bell Tower in 1380, the Drum Tower was used to mark the passing of time and also as an alarm during emergencies.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Xi'an centrally located hotels
Departure Time :10/23/2019 - 1/10/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 09:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Travelers need to climb up to the top of Xian City Wall by walking 66 steps.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.