Xian Private Tour: Terracotta Warriors, Great Mosque with Qin Theme Restaurant
Your guide will meet you in the lobby of your Xian hotel, and then transfer you to the Lintong district of Xian where Terracotta Warriors were discovered. After about 3-hour visit accompanied by your private guide, you will have a lunch at Qin culture restaurant. Transfer you back to Xian downtown and visit Great Mosque at Muslim Food Street.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- An English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip private transfer
- Bottled water
- Admission fee of Terracotta Warriors and Horses and Great Mosque
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses
- Entry/Admission - Xi'an Mosque
What's excluded :
- Children's entrances fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses, Qinling North Road, Lintong District, Xi'an 710600 China
Meet your private guide in the lobby of your Xian hotel at 2pm and transfer by air-conditioned car out of the city to Lintong District. Here you will visit the Eighth Wonder of the World - Terracotta Armys. The museum covers a large area, close to where the first terracotta remains were discovered in 29 March 1974 by local farmers when they were digging a well. The pit No.1 contains over 6,000 individual life-size figures of soldiers varying in height depending upon their rank and 50 chariots from the burial site of Qin Shi Huang, the first Emperor of China, who died in the late Third Century BCE. It is an amazing museum you have never seen before. Accompanied by your private guide, you will visit three pits at your own pace. The visiting time is about 2-3 hours.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Muslim Quarter, West of Bell Drum Towers Square , Beilin District, Xi'an 710000 China
Returning to Xian at around 6pm, you will start a delectable food tour from the city center. The food tour lasts 2 hours and will hit 3-4 stops! With your guide on this bustling food street, you will learn about the city’s culinary tastes and seek out the local’s favorite eateries while strolling through Muslim street.
Taste staples like noodles, flame-grilled meat and steamed filled dumpling. Mineral waters and local famous brand sodas beverage are served.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Xi'an Mosque, Huajue Alley, Xincheng District, Xi'an 710043 China
From the Museum you will be driven back to Xian downtown area and continue to visit the Great Mosque located in Xian Muslim Quarter. Xian was the eastern end of the ancient Silk Road trading route and the Muslim community in the city started to grow from that ancient time.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Xian centrally located hotels
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.