Xi'an Private Tour: Terracotta Warriors and Ancient City Wall Bike Tour
Visit the two most popular historical sites of Xi’an on this full-day tour of the ancient city wall and the Terracotta Warriors. Explore Xi’an’s old city wall, both on foot and on a bike, as your guide leads you around its different sites. Then visit the World Heritage-listed Terracotta Warriors of Emperor Qin, the first emperor of China. This historical tour also includes a home-cooked meal at a local family’s home.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local English-speaking guide
- Bicycle-rental fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses
- Entry/Admission - Xi'an City Wall (Chengqiang)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses, Qinling North Road, Lintong District, Xi'an 710600 China
The Terracotta Army in Xi'an, aka Terracotta Warriors and Horses, is a super large collection of life-size terra cotta sculptures in battle formations, reproducing the mega imperial guard troops of Emperor Qin Shi Huang (259 - 210BC), the first emperor of the first unified dynasty of Imperial China.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Xi'an City Wall (Chengqiang), Zhongxin District, Xi'an 710001 China
Xi'an City Wall is the most complete city wall that has survived in China, as well being one of the largest ancient military defensive systems in the world.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
In additional to listed pick up hotels,we can pick you up from your hotel if it located within 3rd ring road of Xi'an for free,if you like to be picked up outside 3rd ring road,please select outskirt departure option.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at the time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.