Xi'an Private Taoist Day Tour: Chongyang Palace and Louguantai
On this tour, you will visit two Taoist sites nearby Xi'an, that is, Chongyang Palace, a venerable Taoist temple and Louguantai, once a favorite destination where poets and elite scholars of past dynasties gathered for poetic creations and drinking sprees. Your guide will meet you at your hotel and transfer you back to your hotel after the tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Transport by private air conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Your guide will meet you at your hotel lobby and then transfer you to visit Xi 'an Chongyang Palace, a venerable Taoist temple where Wang Chongyang, an ancestor of Taoism culture, learned Taoism doctrines and was later buried. It takes about 1.5 hrs on the way. Afterwards, you will have some time to have lunch in a local restaurant. Our guide will offer you some good suggestions for you to choose. Then you will be transferred to visit Louguantai, which is a celebrated Taoist temple of China. Located at the foot of the northern side of Mt. Zhongnan, 15 kilometers southeast to Zhouzhi County in Xi'an, Shaanxi Province, this historic site is famed for its built heritage from past dynasties and captive natural sceneries such as bamboo woods, winding brooks and serene gardens in the depth of the mountain. Afterwards, your guide and driver will transfer you back to your hotel in Xi'an.
Departure Point :Your centrally located hotel in Xi'an
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.