Xian Private Day Tour to Hanyangling Mausoleum and Yuanjia Village
Xian earns its fame with its long history and especially with its mausoleums of past emperors considering its position of Capital of 13 Dynasties in ancient China. Hanyangling Mausoleum of Emperor Jingdi and his Empress is no doubt on the Do-not-miss list. This tour will lead you to the Mausoleum and show you Han Dynasty's social life, custom, economical and political conditions. Besides, a visit to the countryside Yuanjia Village afterwards is a plus to let you explore rural life and local folk culture.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking guide
- Entrance ticket for Hanyangling Mausoleum
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Emperor Jingdi (Hanyangling)
What's excluded :
- Personal expense
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: YuanJiaCun Village, Xi'an China
In the morning usually at 9am, our guide will meet you at your hotel lobby and then directly drive to the Yuanjiacun Village. It's a typical Guanzhong style village that makes you to have a close experience to rural appearance around Xian. In the village one will have chance to watch Qin Opera Show, try authentic local food, and experience milling flour, waving cloth, making vinegar and grinding soybean to make Tofu (Bean Curd). In the village there are lots of local food eateries. Our guide will introduce some best ones when wandering in street.
You will have a lunch at the local restaurant here.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Tomb of Emperor Jingdi (Hanyangling), Zhanjiawan Village, Xi'an China
After the lunch, your will be transferred to the next attraction: Hanyangling Mausoleum.It is the joint tomb of Han Dynasty emperor, Liu Qi, and his empress, Wang. The mausoleum was built in the year 153 AD. Its excavation revealed a stunning array of relics, including the two tombs, terracotta statues, and caches of domestic artifacts. Travelers can admire the terracotta figurines carved as servants, riders, and domestic animals, and gaze through the glass floors at the excavation pits which contain hordes of half-hidden statues and crockery.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Bell Tower Hotel Xian, 110 South St, Zhong Lou Shang Quan, Beilin Qu, Xian Shi, Shaanxi Sheng, China
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is available for the hotels located in central downtown of Xian city (within 2nd ring road). If your hotel beyond the range, it might occur the additional transfer fee accordingly.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- You will receive a confirm email from local operator about the tour details within 48 hours after booking.
- Please leave a note when booking if you have any special requirement about the tour, such as diet.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Offered pickup/drop-off service is available for hotels within 2nd ring road of Xian city. If your hotel beyond the range, please expect it might occur additional transfer fee accordingly.
- You are suggested to wear comfortable shoes on tour day.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.