Xian Private 2-day Tour: Terracotta Warriors, City Walls and Mt. Huasha
Visit the UNESCO World Heritage listed Terracotta Warriors accompanied by your private guides who will tell you more detailed about this heritage site. Stroll around the top of the ancient Xi’an City Walls which was built 600 years ago and view this city in a different. On the second day, drive through the Shaanxi country-side to Mount Hua, your private guide will lead you to take cable car to West Peak,visit all five Mt. Hua peaks, and back from North Peak by cable car. This about 6 hours hiking tour will be a great challenge to your physical.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Lunch
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- An English-speaking guide
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses
- Entry/Admission - Xi'an City Wall (Chengqiang)
- Entry/Admission - Mount Huashan
What's excluded :
- Meals and Drinks not specified in the itinerary
- Personal consumption
Day 1: Xi'an Essential City Tour
Stop At: The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses, Qinling North Road, Lintong District, Xi'an 710600 China
Meet your local private tour guide in the lobby of your hotel at your scheduled time and start your morning tour to the Terracotta Warriors Museum.
Uncovered in 1974 by peasants digging a well, the Terracotta warriors and Xian’s greatest and most important attraction. The first emperor of the Qin Dynasty, Qin Shi Huangdi, ordered the making of the warriors. During his reign, he undertook military programs to the far corners of the known world. The estimated 8,000 Terracotta soldiers are a testament to his power and megalomania. In the main and most impressive vault, the figures are arranged in typical battle formation in 11 columns comprised of officers, soldiers holding spears and swords and others steering horse-drawn chariots. Each figure is 5’10” tall and each head has been individually modeled with unique facial expressions.
Xian Art Ceramics and Lacquer Exhibition Center – See smaller versions of the enigmatic Terracotta Warriors being created at the captivating Xian Art Ceramics and Lacquer Exhibition Center; even purchase your own portable soldier.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Xi'an City Wall (Chengqiang), Zhongxin District, Xi'an 710001 China
Built over 600 years ago, the Xi’an city walls are the best preserved in the whole of China and a fine example of Ming Dynasty fortifications. The wall is rectangular with a total length of 14 kilometers with watchtowers, corner towers, gate towers and parapet walls. Besides strolling on the Wall, you can rent a bicycle(at your own cost) riding on the ancient wall to make yourself a different experience. The pavement on the city wall is uneven, please keep yourself as safe as possible.
Duration: 1 hour
• Lunch: The Chinese dishes are served in a local restaurant.
No accommodation included on this day.
Day 2: Mount Huashan Hiking Tour
Stop At: Mount Huashan, Within Huayin, Huayin 714200 China
Your private guide and driver will meet you in the lobby of your hotel at 08.00 and you will commence your journey to Mount Hua (Hua shan).
The journey to Huashan takes approximately 2.5 hours and passes through the Shaanxi countryside for about 120 kilometers to the east of Xi’an. On your arrival to the mountain you will take a cable car to the mountain’s west peak.
Hua shan is located at the eastern end of the Qin Mountain range in Southern Shaanxi Province, that divides China north and south. The mountain is made up of five peaks, the highest of which is the South Peak at 2,155 meters.
There are five peaks in total, each with their own special attractions. During your tour you will visit West Peak first at 2,082 meters, where you can explore the Buddhist and Taoist temples found at the top.
After you arrive at tourist center of Mount Huashan, a shuttle bus will transfer you and your guide with other visitors to the cable car station of the West Peaks. After your arrival at the west peak by cable car, you can continue to climb up the other peaks at your own pace. It takes about 3-4 hours walking to North peak where you will come back down by the cable car.
You will have a packed lunch provided as there are no lunch facilities at the mountain. Dinner will be arranged on your way back to Xi’an.
Duration: 6 hours
• Lunch: A simple packed lunch and some snacks will be prepared for your Huashan Hiking tour.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Xi'an centrally located hotels
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers under age of 10 years
- Not recommended for travelers over age of 60
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.