Xian One Day Tour including Terra-Cotta Warriors & Horses from Beijing by Air
Xi’An, the eternal city, records the great changes of the Chinese nation just like a living history book. Called Chang’Aan in ancient times, Xian is one of the birthplaces of the ancient civilization in the Yellow River Basin area of the country. During its 3,100 year development, 13 dynasties such as Western Zhou (11th century BC - 771 BC), Qin (221 BC - 206 BC), Western Han (206 BC - 24 AD) and Tang (618 - 907) placed their capitals here. So far, Xi’An enjoys equal fame with Athens, Cairo, and Rome as one of the four major ancient civilization capitals. The Terra Cotta Warriors and Horses is a sensational archeological find of all times. It was listed by UNESCO as one of the world cultural heritages.
Note: If you need to go to any other cities after the tour instead of Beijing, please contact the local tour operator once you make the booking.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round way air tickets in economic class and airport tax
- Round way airport transfer services in Beijing
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Deluxe mini-van with the professional driver
- Admission tickets
- Chinese style lunch
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses
- Entry/Admission - Xi'an City Wall (Chengqiang)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses, Qinling North Road, Lintong District, Xi'an 710600 China
The Terra-Cotta Warriorrs & Horses was created to guard Emperor Qin Shihuang’s tomb and to protect him in the afterlife. It is estimated that there are over 7,000 life-size terra cotta figures and horses buried here. The museum complex features extensive exhibits, artifacts and a movie of the rich history of the site, plus breathtaking examples of the countless treasures unearthed here.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Xi'an City Wall (Chengqiang), Zhongxin District, Xi'an 710001 China
The City Wall adorned with a moat and the circular park, the wall surrounds the square inner city of Xi’An. It is the most complete city wall to survive in China, as well being one of the largest ancient military defensive systems in the world, built first in the early Ming Dynasty (1368-1644) and renovated in recent years.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up: Beijing hotelsAirports
- Xi'an Xianyang International Airport, Weicheng District, Xianyang, Xianyang, Shaanxi, China
Departure Time :5:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.