Xian Muslim Quarter: 2-Hour Small Group Walking Food Tour
This 2.5-hours small group tour collects those foodies together to explore the most authentic and famous Xian local food at the best-known Muslim Quarter with an expert guide. Stroll at the busy street selling all kinds of water-mouthing snacks and crafts, listening the stories of the street and foods from tour guide, stop to feast your stomach at stalls...Plus a surprise when you turn and walk to the peaceful and beautiful Great Mosque which just is hidden in the bustling market.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance ticket to the Great Mosque (if option selected)
- Direct transfer to the meeting point (if option selected)
- Entry/Admission - Xi'an Mosque
What's excluded :
- Snacks - Any food or drink
- Gratuity (Highly recommended)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Muslim Quarter, West of Bell Drum Towers Square , Beilin District, Xi'an 710000 China
Xian attracts increasing people from every corner of the world to visit not only because of it’s splendid history and culture but also it’s amazing foods. This city with identity as thousand-year's Capital of China, has rooted it's own special gourmet type based on fusion and exchange with other food. With a group of 8 people or fewer, this tour will please both your noses and taste buds with a real expert guide.
The meeting place is the lobby of Bell Tower Hotel located in the very center of the city, you will easily find your tour guide and other members here. If it's not easy for you to find the way to get here from your hotel, you can choose the option including transfer to get a driver picking you up from your hotel to the meeting place and sending you back when tour ends.
Then walk through the puzzling underpass and get to the Drum Tower Square 5 mins later. The guide will introduce you some basic facts of this old city and its must-see attractions along the way and you will be stopped soon by the grand Drum Tower which has been stood there more than 600 years. Behind it, you will get today's goal: Muslim Quarter. How busy and bustling it is! Most people think of this word when see it. Yes, it's always looks crowded from every early morning to night---it's owns such a magic charm. Your eyes must be dazzled at the various stalls and ears surprised by their interesting hawking. Follow your guide to find your way in the crowds and learn the hidden stories about those unknown snacks.
After walking through the main street, your tour guide will lead you to the small lane in the Quarter until Sajinqiao area, where the real delicacy locate. Roujiamo (Chinese Hamburger), Liangpi (Cold Noodles), Yangrou Paomo (Mutton and Bread Pieces in Soup), Biang Biang Mian (Biang Biang Noodle), Zenggao (Glutinous Rice and Date Cake), Suan Tang Shuijiao (Hot and sour soup dumpling), Jiasan Guantangbao (Jiasan Soup Dumpling)..your tour guide will point out the best stall to have these foods.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Xi'an Mosque, Huajue Alley, Xincheng District, Xi'an 710043 China
You can also choose to explore the largest and best preserved of the early mosques of China just behind the bustling market. It is peaceful and beautiful functioned as the holy land for the local Muslims for usual praying although taking the busy street as neighbour. The Great Mosque, which built primarily in the Ming Dynasty when Chinese architectural elements were synthesized into mosque architecture.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Bell Tower Hotel Xian, 110 Nan Da Jie, Zhong Lou Shang Quan, Beilin Qu, Xian Shi, Shaanxi Sheng, China
Traveler pickup is offered
Please come to Bell Tower Hotel to meet your guide.We pick you up from your downtown hotel (within 2nd ring) and drop off you at your hotel when tour ends if the transfer option selected
Return Detail :Sajin Bridge (Subway Station, Sa Jin Qiao ( Di Tie Zhan, Zhong Lou Shang Quan, Lianhu Qu, Xian Shi, Shaanxi Sheng, China
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- You will receive a confirm email from local operator about the tour details within 48 hours after booking.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- You will be contacted at least one day ahead of the travel day via email to advise the pickup info. The tour guide will also call you or leave you a message through your hotel room the night before tour about pickup time.
- You are suggested to wear comfortable shoes on tour day.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.