Xi'an Museum Tour: Terra Cotta Army Museum + Shaanxi History Museum
As a city with 3,100 years history ans as an acient capital for 13 different dynasties, Xi'an boasts mamy more cultural and historical heritages and sites. Browsing into museums in Xi'an will make you feel like you're walking through a time tunnel with numerous fascinating discoveries along it. Visit the world famous Terra Cotta Army Museum and the well-famed Shaanxi History Museum in a day will allow you to see as much as possible and to know as much Chinese history as possible.
per adult from
8 to 9 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- English-speaking guide service
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses
- Entry/Admission - Shaanxi History Museum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses, Qinling North Road, Lintong District, Xi'an 710600 China
You are going to see 2,000 life size Terracotta Warriors and Horses in a real battle formation. It was buried underground over 2,200 years and were made for protecting the Qin Emperor's afterlife. The visit of the museum covers three pits in original sites: Pit 1 as the principal combating force, Pit 2 as the mechanized troupe and Pit 3 as its underground command center. Extra exhibitions also could be seen in the museum, like Bronze Chariots found about 20ms to the west of the emperor's mausoleum, Terracotta acrobat figures and some bronze weapons.
It is definitely a treasure house with profound Qin Dynasty's history and culture and it's definitely a must-go site for people who are interested in Chinese history.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Shaanxi History Museum, 91 Xiaozai E Rd, Xi'an 710061 China
In China, people always think that the history of Xi'an city and Shaanxi Province is like the microcosm of Chinese history, since there were 13 different dynasties had their capitals built in Xi'an with a time duration of more than 1200 years. Millions of relics and treasures were buried underground and countless historical and cultural heritages and monuments are dotted in the whole area.
Shaanxi History Museum is the treasure house of the most amazing discoveries. It's a must see place for amateurs and those who are really interested in Chinese history.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.