Xi'an Most Popular Tour
Discover the UNESCO world-heritage listed Terracotta Warriors and horses on this day trip of Xi’an’s historical highlights. Drive direct to the Terracotta Warriors Museum at the start of the day and cut past the tourist crowds; spend over two hours exploring this world-famous archeological site.
Experience the best of Xi’an on this One Day Group culture tour.And hotel pickup and drop-off included.See Xi’an’s best attractions.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and drop off to your centrally located hotel in Xi'an
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Air conditioned Bus with chauffeur
- Complimentary bottled water with unlimited supplies
- Terracotta Warriors Museum Admission Ticket
- Xi'an City Wall Admission Ticket
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses
- Entry/Admission - Xi'an City Wall (Chengqiang)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses, Qinling North Road, Lintong District, Xi'an 710600 China
You will arrive at Terracotta Warriors Museum. Your tour guide will take you through every important figures, horses or weapons. By examining the terracotta figures discovered here, you can imagine how Qin soldiers looked like 2000 years ago. From the horse cart and weapons displayed, you will have an idea how these soldiers used to fight. If you look closely enough, you will discover that each figure has different facial expressions, which is very astonishing considering how many figures are there. Then, you will know how great this work must be and why the Terracotta Warriors Museum is regarded as the eighth wonder in the world.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Xi'an City Wall (Chengqiang), Zhongxin District, Xi'an 710001 China
Visit the Ancient City Wall, there are two choices available. You may choose to either walk or ride a bike, or even take a golf cart. This City Wall is the best preserved and most complete wall that has survived through China’s long history. It is about 12 meters high, 12 to 14 meters wide across the top and 15 to 18 meters thick at the bottom. The entire circumference is about 13.7 kilometers. It can take a while if you choose to walk all through.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
pick all travelers at their hotel lobby
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.